Tuesday, September 16, 2014

TOS Review: The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner

  I'm an unorganized, homeschooling mom of two, who just recently started a photography business.  My days are filled with school work, extra-curricular activities, meal planning, cleaning, blogging responsibilities, photo-sessions, and image editing.  I've been having an extremely hard time juggling everything and most days end with me feeling frustrated and overwhelmed.  

When offered to review a new time management system, The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner, from The 7 Minute Life, I jumped on the opportunity.  

The 7 Minute Life is a time management and productivity company, whose goal is to provide management strategies to prioritize, organize, and simplify your life in just 7 minutes.



qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

I received The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner, which is filled with many time management and productivity tools designed to help you organize your life and make more efficient use of your time.  


Age Recommendation: Adults 

Cost: $24.95

There is a 100% money back guarantee.  If you don't see a positive change in your life in 30 days of use, you may send it back for a full refund.  

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

What's included in The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner?

-The 7 Minute Daily is a 7.3" by 8.5" physical planner, consisting of 271 total pages.

-The first section of the planner is a detailed introduction of how to use the planner,  In addition, it walks you through how to prioritize your top values and establish goals.  There is a 12-minute video explaining more details of implementing the planner into your life.  



-The remaining pages of the planner is to be used for a 90-day time frame.  There are 90 "daily progress reports" consisting of a 2-page spread for each day.  For each day, there is a space for daily contacts, 5 before 11, connections, unfinished tasks, money spent, dietary documentation, appointments, voice mail messages, and thank you notes.   


qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

How did I use The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner

-Once I received the planner, it took me a few days to figure out how to use it.  I watched the above video and the additional videos, read the introduction, and completed the activities within the introduction.  It seemed like a lot of preparation to learn how to use a planner. 

-For the first week, I tried to fill in every space, but quickly discovered, that I was spending way too much time recording everything that wasn't necessary for my lifestyle.  Afterward, I decided to simplify my daily progress reports.  I only filled out the "What I will do...5 before 11" and "7 Minute Connections" sections.     

-For my daily life, the "What I will do...5 before 11" section was very beneficial.   It is a simple way to make a prioritized list of the five highest-value activities and committing to finishing each one  before 11:00am.

One of my 5 before 11 lists... 

1.  Unload dishwasher.

2.  Wash and dry two loads of laundry. 

3.  Give dog heart worm medicine.

4.  Call refrigerator repair guy. 

5.  Complete 7 Minute Connections 

Even though these were small tasks, it did help me stay motivated to complete another five tasks the following day.  And, I really did enjoy checking the "yes" box at the bottom of the daily progress report after the question, Did I do what I said I would do today?  

-For my photography business, the "7 Minute Connections" section was a simple and helpful way to stay connected with clients.  I would list three people that I needed to connect with, such as writing a reminder email to a client, following up with a Facebook message from a prospective client, or sending out a thank you note after a photo-session.  
  
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

What did I like about The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner

-It encouraged me to take 7 minutes of my day to think about and create a written daily plan of action, then I was able to focus and complete those five tasks.  

-The "What I will do...5 before 11" section helped improve my time management and increased my daily productivity.  

-10% of all net profits are donated to a charitable fund, which provides water, food, education, and animals to people in need. 

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Connect with The 7 Minute Life



Be sure to sail over to see what other Crew Mates had to say about their experience with The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner.  

Click for more reviews photo clickformorereviews600x160_zpsc2cf0855.png

Crew Disclaimer

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are stuck with your management assignment then in this case you can opt for our Doctoral Dissertation Help. we provide the bestassignment help online.We also provide Academic Dissertation Help for students across the globe. for more information contact us +16692714848.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job you did as I saw your new blog which gives positive feelings and encourages me in my future steps. Thanks for uploading this detailed post. This blog is easy to capture subscribers and attract the reader. I am feeling proud to be your subscriber; your post is so amazing. Keep it up. php store locator

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found so many exciting matters in this particular content, I would like to request please keep posting such informative content. Check out straw bales for sale near uyo

    ReplyDelete
  5. CEA Aviation is embarking on an unanticipated new chapter, providing understudies with unrivalled chances for a completely untangled, reasonable career and personal growth. The top dgca ground classes in India are long-lasting and centred on gatherings, and they will demonstrate them on a remarkably authoritative level, dependent on their benefits and objectives. Carrier Industries has employed a large number of understudies in various capacities.
    Please contact us at 9899456640 if you have any questions.


    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    It is really a great post by you. I found this so interesting. Keep it up and keep sharing such posts.
    Students travel all over the globe to pursue their higher education and they have to do a job to survive which results in getting less time for their studies and crafting assignments. Therefore, they seek online assignment help. So, if you face any challenges, then you can take assignment australia help from the expert who works round the clock and deliver quality content within the allotted time.
    Many different subjects where students mostly seek Online Assignment help are chcece001 assessment answers Help, Management Assignment Help, Law Assignment Help, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new report by Expert Market Research titled, ‘Global Beverage Processing Equipment Market Report and Forecast 2022-2027’, gives an in-depth analysis of the global Beverage Processing Equipment Market, assessing the market based on its segments like types, beverages, modes of operations, and major regions. The report tracks the latest trends in the industry and studies their impact on the overall market. The global beverage processing equipment market is anticipated to witness a surge in demand owing to growth in applications in the food and beverages industry. Increasing governmental regulations over hygienic conditions of manufacturing processes and several types of packaging are likely to propel beverage processing equipment market share. The major players in the market are Bevcorp LLC, Alfa Laval Corporate AB, SPX FLOW, Inc., Paul Mueller Company, Praj Industries, and Bucher Industries AG, among others. Expert Market Research is a leading market research and business intelligence company, ensuring its clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing them with exhaustive and actionable market data through its syndicated and custom market reports. For more information, You can visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Admin, I hope are fine. I'm your one of the biggest fans, I like to read your blogs and I've also shared your blogs with my family members and friends. I hope in future you'll publish more blogs like your old ones. Please accept my thanks on my behalf of me and from my family and friends.


    1947 Housing Islamabad
    Capital Smart City
    Lahore Smart City
    New Metro City Gujar Khan
    Skip Hire Near Me
    1947 Housing Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  9. मुझे नागिन के पूरे एपिसोड के सभी सीज़न उच्च गुणवत्ता में मिले हैं, कृपया नागिन 6 ऑनलाइन देखने के लिए इस वेबसाइट पर जाएँ नागिन 6

    ReplyDelete
  10. if you are looking for best assignment for your exam than you come for Get Assignment Help Online

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for your blog
    check out the coupons code for your shopping and don't pay full while Reecoupons offers coupons and discount deal in all category fro you guys aimee kestenberg coupon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...