Sunday, September 15, 2013

Homemade Accessories for American Girl Dolls

My girls are obsessed with American Girl.  So, it only made sense that Izzie wanted a McKenna gymnastics birthday party! 

For the party favors, I decided to make hula hoops and ribbon wands because every little gymnast needs accessories! 

I headed to our local Dollar Tree and loaded up on the extra long glow necklaces. 

 

I found a variety of duct-tape at Target in the school supply section.  


After assembling the glow necklaces, I carefully wrapped duct-tape around each of them.  

 Before picture...



After pictures...


 

 It was such a super simple cute project.  The girls were thrilled with the hula hoops for their dolls! 


The ribbon wands were even easier!  I found the star wands at our local Dollar Tree and simply attached ribbon to the end...voila! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...