Monday, April 19, 2010

Potato Heads

Izzie uses potato heads a lot during speech therapy...so, last fall, we bought her the Mrs. Potato Head Suitcase. It's full of accessories, but only came with one potato head, which was becoming a problem in the house. The girls love playing with Mrs. Potato Head...but, having only one head meant a lot of bickering between the two of them. Well, it's yard sale season...one of my favorite times of the year! My goal was to find an extra potato head by the end of summer. To my surprise, I found Mr. Potato Head with accessories at the very first yard sale I went to this season! And, for only $1.

Introducing...Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.

Izzie trying on a few accessories...

And, of course...Mac too!

Mac is starting to learn her body parts. As you can see, she's trying to put the ear in her ear!

I'm starting up a Mr. Linky each week for Yard Sale finds! If interested, stop by next Tuesday and show-off the deals that you found over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...