Monday, December 5, 2011

More Spider Activities

If you're looking for more spider activities, you must visit Kindergarten Hoppenings, which is one of my FAVORITE kindergarten blogs! Shannon is so generous! She has a ton of FREE printables!

Here are a few of her spider activities in action with Izzie...

Beginning Sounds

Shannon made these cute alphabet (lowercase letters) spider webs! I paired it with this handout and a dot marker, then had Izzie draw out a lowercase letter and dot it's matching capital letter.

Afterward, she placed the lowercase letter cards in alphabetical order.


How I love browsing the pages of Teachers Pay Teachers and how I wish I could add one of everything to my cart! Unfortunately, that isn't possible. However, thanks to generous teachers like Shannon, I can incorporate fabulous educational activities for Izzie, which saves me a lot of time and money!

So, make sure you have plenty of ink and paper, then head over to Kindergarten Hoppenings and let the printing begin!

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...