Monday, September 10, 2012

Patterns for the Seasons

 I normally publish all my "homemade" school work on Scribd, but just recently discovered that Scribd will only allow the items to be viewed for a short period of time, then there is a cost to download...I can't even download my own items without paying!  I will be slowing updating all my Scribd files into Google Docs, but fair warning, it may take awhile.

For science this week, the girls will be studying the seasons.  So, to practice my very weak Google Docs' skills, I decided to create Mac a simple pattern worksheet.  

Ta da!  My very first Google Doc!

 


**I'm still trying to figure out how to embed the handout...however, the link above does work!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...