Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun With Felt

I saw this project here and loved it! I finally finished my version of it. I really think Izzie is going to enjoy taking the flowers on and off the buttons. She likes matching, so I made one flower to match each button, so she can either match the flower with the matching button or mix and match.
I've seen examples of various felt food on many blogs and I've been wanting to give it a try. I started simple...eggs and a strawberry. I haven't sewn in years (probably since middle school home meck class), so this is exciting for me! They aren't perfect, but Izzie is already enjoying playing with them...so, they are perfect for me.

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I may need to try my hand at these as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed. And inspired! I want to make some of this felt food when my little guy is bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! A while back I posted a bunch of different free felt patterns you might be interested in. When you're at my blog, it would be under the sewing labels. I think I posted it in March.

    I also like felt...and felt foods are quick and easy projects. I made a button book with felt shapes, but Meghan isn't too interested in it. UGH. It's like I am making these little toys for me, not her. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...