Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mystery Diaper Bag

I have been wanting to make a Montessori inspired "Mystery Bag." While looking around the house for objects, I decided to make a "Mystery Diaper Bag."

I took individual pictures of each object and made picture cards.


Izzie and I reviewed all the objects, then placed them in the diaper bag. I then held up a picture card and asked her to find the matching object. Once she was in the groove, I introduced the blindfold, which she decided not to wear. She tried to keep her eyes closed while searching in the bag for the object, but it was just to hard not to peek. We'll have to practice keeping her eyes shut a little longer. However, she did have a fun time searching for the matching objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...