Monday, May 4, 2009

Tot School

Tot School

This week has been a very unscheduled "Tot School" week. I'm in the process of Spring cleaning and organizing. I'm having such a hard time trying to figure out how to organize all my information, objects, and other items for Izzie's "schooling".
Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated! I did discover Evernote, which is helping me organize all the wonderful, creative ideas that I'm finding on the different blogs!

What we did do...

Practiced speech with "B" sounding words. List of picture words can be found here.

Designed Letter B with buttons.

Sorted buttons by color.

Sorted buttons by size.

Practiced using tweezers.

Dropped Popsicle sticks into old sippy cup.

Built block towers to the sky!

For more great Tot School ideas, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to see lots of great ideas from your readers here for orginization...I need help too.

    I use mostly blogs to get ideas...and follow way too many. :) haha. I hadn't heard of evernote. How exactly do you use it?

    I use my favorites to organize ideas. I make sure I rename the title so I can find it easily. Usually this system works great, but I do have a lot of ideas to use. I've been slacking lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...