Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Naturally Curious Tots: Seasons

This week's theme for Naturally Curious Tots is Seasons.

I found these great Seasons Cards at Montessori For Everyone. I had Izzie match the clothing cards to the correct season in the pocket chart. A few of the cards were a little tricky for Izzie; several could be placed in a different season and work too.


To help and encourage Izzie to "self-correct", I added matching stickers to the cards that should be grouped together.

Winter: snowflakes
Spring: flowers
Summer: butterflies
Fall: leaves

To see more activities about seasons, visit Through The Eyes Of A Child.

1 comment:

  1. oh i LOVE these cards I'm going to have to print some off at staples!!! (we don't have color ink right now)

    glad you refound me and linked up!

    can't wait to see what you do for Bodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...