Sunday, July 17, 2011

A few back to school deals!

Each week Staples is running several back to school specials...be sure to check out their weekly ad! Last week, I was able to get two reams of paper for 25 cents each (after easy rebate), glue for just 1 penny each (yep, they had penny deals), and sticky flags for 25 cents each!

I only spent $1.66 for everything!

Today, I went to Target for some milk and came back with this!

I spent less than $6.00

Thankfully, I had my coupons with me!

1. 6 packs of BIC pens FREE! The pens are on sale for 50 cents. Target's website has $1 off coupon, when you purchase two items BIC items = 2 packs of pens FREE for each coupon. I was allowed to print off 3 coupons.

2. 6 Scotch tapes FREE! Again, the tape is on sale for 50 cents. Target's website has 50 cents coupons of Scotch tape! I printed three last week and was able to print another three today.

3. 2 packs of Meade pens for only 24 cents each! The pens are priced at $1.24. Target has a printable coupon for $1 off any Meade writing. For some reason, I was only allowed to print two coupons.

4. 3 pairs of Scotch scissors for $3.00. The scissors are priced at $1.99. Again, on Target's website, there is a coupon for $1 off. Was able to print three coupons.

5. 2 packs of glue sticks for 40 cents each...no coupon required!

6. And, finally a pack of Space grow capsules for the girls...just for fun! Found in the dollar aisle.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Thanks for sharing the trick about the Target coupon! I'm going to print mine and head over tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...