Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School 2012



 Izzie's First Day of School Interview:

I am 5 years old. 

The yummiest food to eat is: cookies

My favorite show to watch is:  Dora The Explorer

I love when I get to read:  the Bible

The best thing about school is:  having a good time

The worst thing about school is:  nothing

The coolest person on earth is:  Mamma

I am really super good at:  math

My favorite color is:  pink 

The best place in the world to be is:  France 

When I grow up I want to be:  around the world explorer

If I could do one thing all day long it would be:  have fun playdates 

I really, really do not like to eat:  carrots 

My best friend is:  Haven 

Jesus is:  God 

When I was little I use to:  nurse 

Three words that tell about me:  nice, funny, kind 

This year I hope to learn:  Spanish  



Mac's First Day of School Interview:

I am 3 years old. 

The yummiest food to eat is: strawberries

My favorite show to watch is:  Dora and Diego

I love when I get to read:  Brown Bear, Brown Bear

The best thing about school is:  going outside

The worst thing about school is:  nothing

The coolest person on earth is:  Nana

I am really super good at:  riding my bike

My favorite color is:  red

The best place in the world to be is:  Sharp Shopper

When I grow up I want to be:  a mommy

If I could do one thing all day long it would be: going to Sharp Shopper

I really, really do not like to eat:  carrots 

My best friend is: Camdyn

Jesus is:  in the clouds

When I was little I use to:  sleep with my baby dolls

Three words that tell about me: sharing my toys, eating my favorite foods, sharing my pajamas

This year I hope to learn:  how to get healthy


1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...