Sunday, October 30, 2011

Goldilocks And The Three Bears!

This is my girls' favorite version of Goldilocks And The Three Bears!

Both girls are really into "retelling" stories, so here are some more story props!

I added Velcro to the pieces, which thrilled the girls! They really liked being able to place Goldilocks on the chairs and beds.

Sorting objects by size...small, medium, and large.

I found some fabulous resources over at Kindergarten Crayons!

Syllable counting (1, 2, and 3). This was Izzie's first time "clapping" out syllables. This was much harder for her than I anticipated. She had a hard time breaking down the word, while clapping. After a lot of practice, she is understanding a little better. I'll be incorporating more syllable counting, to give her more practice and a better understanding of this concept.

She completed several math activities from this set. I was thrilled that many of the worksheets related to Goldilocks and The Three Bears!

Izzie's journal writing and drawing...

I see 3 bears. I see a girl.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...